Magisk Manager: In the process of rooting, Magisk Manager is the most familiar word in these days. But wait, we think that a question pops up in your mind, i.e., what is Magisk Manager? Right!!! It is one of the best alternatives for the Chainfires SuperSu.
Many users are still using the SuperSu binary for rooting the Android devices. It is one of the most recommended methods for rooting the device, and it is also quite trendy among rooting. But, the Google has added some of the restrictions for the Android marshmallow version or the later versions.
Many are facing some of the rooting issues, and that can help the Superuser to do its task on the Android devices. So, Chainfires developed the best tool for rooting the Android devices. Here in this post, we have furnished the complete information regarding Magisk Manager download and installed process on smartphones.
In this method, people can easily resolve the process of rooting on the Android devices without any requirement of the system partition. So that’s the reason it is named as the Systemless root. It has amazing features and attributes so that people can easily get this application without any dongles.
Introduction to Magisk Manager Application
Magisk Manager is one of the best Android applications that enables the user to help manage the root privileges and systemless modules. Nowadays, there are so many modules are developed for the Magist Manager application that helps the people to pass the Google Safetynet check process.
In these days, some of the Google Play Store applications don’t support and run the rooted devices. To get rid of this problem, the Magisk Manager is developed that mostly helps in rooting the Android devices.
People might come across the problem of not supporting rooting device of the safety net check. Because of the apps allow the users to use the app even clearly checking the Google SafetyNet API. Without passing the check, users are not allowed to use and run the app on their Android smartphones.
Many users might face this kind of problem while using some of the banking applications, Netflix app, Pokemon Go game and much more. To those apps, you need to have Magist Manager on your rooted device.
Just by enabling the magisk application on your device, it is very easy to use any applications on your devices even if they are not rooted. With it’s a simple user interface, people can operate and function this app very easily.
Magisk Manager App File Info
App name Magisk Manager
App version V5.6.4
App size 1.86 MB
Last updated 29th March 2018
Downloads 10,000,000+ downloads
Support Android version Android 5.0 and above
Features of Magisk Manager Application
• The Magisk Manager is an open source application, and it is very easy to build.
• Through this app, people can easily change the system modifications without creating any mess in the system partitions.
• People can quickly easily root their Android devices with the help of this application that is based on the PHP Superuser.
• It enables the users to change any system props including the read-only props.
• Just with a few taps on the screen, users can easily get access to manage, download, install and upgrade the Magisk modules.
• It has a capability to hide from the detection of various issues such as SafetyNet that is mostly occurred in the baking applications such as Android Pay and the gaming applications like Mario Run, Pokemon Go and much more.
• This app provides various entry points to the developers and also the pause the boot process if everything on the device is completed.
• It is mostly used for tricking the KNOX state and bootloader state.
• It also features post-fs cache mode where people can know the information about the data that is mounted on the device. This mode is mostly used to change some of the functions like boot animation and much more.
• This app provides the busy box to guarantee the consistent behavior and also toggle to use it easily.
What’s new in the latest version of Magisk manager
• Most of the binaries moved into the magisk manager’s magisk.img.
• It fixes the long boot times on the Android devices, especially on the Samsung devices.
• It fixed the issues or installation of the SuperSU.
• Comes with the support of logcat am_proc_start patterns.
• It also added the inbuilt prop rules to fake the KNOX status.
• It has removed most of the ro.build props because they are causing more problems even though they are not benefited.
• It added the support of lz4 legacy format.
How to download and install the Magisk Manager on Android devices
One has to remember that this application is not available on Google Play Store. People can download the Apk file on their device and can use the application very easily.
• First of all, make sure to enable the unknown sources on your Android device. Because, while downloading the file you may find the error showing not able to download.
• To enable the option, head over to the settings then privacy or security settings and then click on the unknown sources option to make it enable.
• Now it’s time to download the Magisk Manager application.
• Once the download is completed, go to the file manager and then download directory and click on the downloaded file.
• The installation process will be started, and it takes a few minutes to complete.
• After installation is done, it will show two options such as open and done.
• That’s it. Now you are ready to use all the Magisk Manager benefits on your Android device.
Follow the above procedure and get this app on your Android device. If you have any queries, just drop them in the comment box below.